• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 Nov 16 Supply Board

tar12272018

Fleet applicant. I was finally notified that I was professionally recommended. Just FYI, I still have not received a notification via BOL. I was contacted by Millington and then my command. Hopefully everyone else from this thread has already been contacted or received their results. Good luck to all.

estekeno19884

Unfortunately I was not recommended at this time. Congrats to all of you that got it ! Until next time, maybe I can make myself more competitive.

estekeno19884

Given your cumulative GPA and age I would look at SWO or if you want to fly NFO

Yes, I will be re-submitting with SWO as one of my selections. I just got to work on finding SWOs since I am stationed in Groton, CT and only Nuclear Officers are available around the area. Additionally, I will be taking the ASTB, and qualify Contact Manager before submitting again. Thanks for the recommendation.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yes, I will be re-submitting with SWO as one of my selections. I just got to work on finding SWOs since I am stationed in Groton, CT and only Nuclear Officers are available around the area. Additionally, I will be taking the ASTB, and qualify Contact Manager before submitting again. Thanks for the recommendation.

If you can make the hour drive to Newport, there are PLENTY of SWOs to get an interview done. I would contact SWOS schoolhouse to see if an O-5 can volunteer to interview you.

estekeno19884

If you can make the hour drive to Newport, there are PLENTY of SWOs to get an interview done. I would contact SWOS schoolhouse to see if an O-5 can volunteer to interview you.

Thank you ! I was there last year, but I was so focus on being a supply officer I didn't bother on getting different interviews. I may be in Virginia Beach on February, I will definetly knock on some doors there.

tar12272018

@tar12272018 Congrats on your PROREC, would you mind posting your competitive profile / stats?
Good Evening. I'm uncertain if there is a specific place to post this information, so I'll just share it here:
GPA: 3.57; BA English
OAR: 51
5 Interview Appraisals: 3 - O-7's (1 Supply); 1 - O-6(Supply-retired); 1 - O-5
1 Letter of Recommendation (From my high school principal).

I also had great support from my chain of command in my CO's statement.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

Phong

I applied for SC FEB 17 selection. May I ask what was your GPA and OAR when you were selected by SC?

GPA: 3.63; BA Accounting
OAR: 48
4 Interviews 3 O6 and 1 O5
3 LORs 2 O6 and 1 O4 (My previous SUPPO)

also, had great support from my COC.