• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 Nov 16 Supply Board

C_CN

I know this board hasn't happened yet (not for awhile at least), but I was just curious as to how many others have applied to this one.

I was also wondering if someone could explain to me what my recruiter was telling me (didn't have much time to talk, as I was leaving for work)...he said the majority of my documents have been uploaded and "squared away", but there was an issue with a.."J-form"? something to do with my "fingerprints" form, I believe he said. And he mentioned I would be applying for the "next board" and "next month or so", so I'm not sure if he meant the 7 Nov board (or one further down the line). I asked if he meant that board and what date the one I'd be applying to would be, and he said he didn't know and would get back to me.

If anyone has any clues, that'd be appreciated!

I'm just getting a bit impatient/worried, as I'd first contacted the Navy back in Dec 2015..and it's almost been a full calendar year. If the gap between getting PRO-RECced and getting a FINSEL date is really several months long..I'm not sure I could last, and I'm not sure if anyone else has had to wait this long.

estekeno19884

Hello, I am not familiar with the process for people coming outside of the Navy, but it sounds like it has to do with your clearance. I submitted my package myself a couple of weeks ago, and received a confirmation email from the processing team in Millington, TN. Good Luck !

Maynard

Mayfart
Current members applying to OCS can submit their packages via email and receive a processing confirmation /and or make updates to their package rather quickly (as little as 2 days in most cases). As for civilian applicants, packages might still be submitted via hard copy snail mail. If that is the case, then you would definitely need to stay on top of your recruiter and make sure any of those missing docs are filed promptly.

Best of luck to all applying!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Current members applying to OCS can submit their packages via email and receive a processing confirmation /and or make updates to their package rather quickly (as little as 2 days in most cases). As for civilian applicants, packages might still be submitted via hard copy snail mail. If that is the case, then you would definitely need to stay on top of your recruiter and make sure any of those missing docs are filed promptly.

No, civilian OCS applications are sent VIA PRIDE MOD software. Don't give them bad gouge.

exNavyOffRec

applications haven't been accepted via snail mail for at least 7 years for civilians, and for a while they rejected ALL applications of those on AD sent in via snail mail, fairly sure they make all AD submit electronically as well.

tar12272018

AD E-5 awaiting results of this board as well. Hopefully we will see something on BOL within the next week. The FAQ section of the OCS page on NPC suggests result could be posted on a member's BOL account within one week of the board convene date; however, my 9 years of active duty have told me otherwise when it comes to waiting on results for anything, and I'm certain it's even longer for civilian applicants. Either way, I will post my results when they come through to hopefully serve as a timeline for a civilian applicant to contact their recruiter. I do not anticipate a Pro Rec Y given it is my first time applying, I have little experience in the Supply field (HM by rate), and I am an English major (no preferable STEM degree)...you just never know though...good luck, and I hope to see others posting here...​

Hello, also waiting anxiously for the results. Don't know if my chances are good, criminal justice, 42 OAR (last attempt) and 3.16 GPA, heard applicants with finance credits are those that have the best chance, not my case but never loosing hope. Good Luck everyone!