• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 Nov 16 Supply Board

JRD

Negative, just checked BOL. My COC is actively seeking the results. They are saying that Navy applicants generally find out after non-Navy applicants.

exNavyOffRec

Negative, just checked BOL. My COC is actively seeking the results. They are saying that Navy applicants generally find out after non-Navy applicants.

That used to be the case, now USN now normally finds out before non-USN.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If there's any Fleet applicants who hasn't gotten results, PM me either your XO/CMCs email. I won't personally tell you the results since it should be left up to the Triad...

wrightjm

Got the call from my CO yesterday. Selected!!!! For the Fleet Applicants that haven't heard the results yet, PM Rufio181 with your name and Triad's email addresses and he'll send them the results. Good luck!

JRD

Selected!! Thank you RUFiO181 for starting the process! Not sure about my OCS date yet. Good luck everyone!