• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 Nov 16 Supply Board

Brandon Jenkins

I spoke with the accusation manager in Millington on Monday. The board convened the scheduled day but they had some sort of software issue with a program or website they use and that is what the hold up is. He said they should be posted by next week. So could be before or after thanksgiving. Stay patient folks.

exNavyOffRec

I spoke with the accusation manager in Millington on Monday. The board convened the scheduled day but they had some sort of software issue with a program or website they use and that is what the hold up is. He said they should be posted by next week. So could be before or after thanksgiving. Stay patient folks.

"accusation manager" that is a new one to me, who was he making accusations against?

JRD

First posting on this site.. I hope my stats post under this. If not, I will post them soon after. I feel confident that I am competitive, but this is my first OCS submission. Any thoughts? I have been checking my BOL as well and will post when I get results either from there or my COC to help others gauge.

Dhoward

I just saw this lol. Accession officer manager. It autocorrected and I didn't see it
How sure are you? I was recently told the board did not meet on the scheduled day. It really doesn't matter though haha. The results will come out when they are ready to send them out.

tar12272018

I applied to both PAO and Supply. I have already received a N from the PAO OCS Accessions Board which met a week after the Supply board. I have checked BOL daily, but nothing yet. Uncertain about the process for civilian notification, but I'll post here when I see something on BOL. Good luck to everyone.

Gosling

I got a N for this Supply board but a Y for the 14 NOV NFO board, so the recruiters should have the results by now. I got the call yesterday.