• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

mke07

I wish I could just call a recruiter and ask them very nicely if my name is on the list.
You're still attached to the recruiting station you started out of. The list has your name in a table labeled Y or N at the top, and then your station number to the right of your name.

Edit: submitted out of. Not started. Clarity.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
You're still attached to the recruiting station you started out of. The list has your name in a table labeled Y or N at the top, and then your station number to the right of your name.

Edit: submitted out of. Not started. Clarity.

He’s active duty, not civilian and doesn’t report to an OR.

kpfiz

Congrats to all who have received good news so far.
Anyone have any theory as to why the auto-select seemed SNA heavy compared to SNFO? Or are these numbers about “normal” for Aviation Boards?

mke07

Congrats to all who have received good news so far.
Anyone have any theory as to why the auto-select seemed SNA heavy compared to SNFO? Or are these numbers about “normal” for Aviation Boards?
Look through the sheet and pick out how many of us applied strictly NFO. More so, those that applied both but listed SNA first. It's just a number pool thing.

Hey guys, just kind have been lurking without posting. But I got the call yesterday, PRO-REC Y SNA! I'm in the same boat as @Brad50 , no mention of an early select but he asked if I could go to OCS as soon as possible. Seeing as how I don't graduate until May, that isn't really an option. I don't really know how I could be an auto select with my scores, but even my recruiter didn't seem to know what was going on lol. Anyone else looking at going to OCS this summer?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 66584

Hey guys, just kind have been lurking without posting. But I got the call yesterday, PRO-REC Y SNA! I'm in the same boat as @Brad50 , no mention of an early select but he asked if I could go to OCS as soon as possible. Seeing as how I don't graduate until May, that isn't really an option. I don't really know how I could be an auto select with my scores, but even my recruiter didn't seem to know what was going on lol. Anyone else looking at going to OCS this summer?

Me see you in the sand pit.

Oso-ito

So many with good news! Looking forward to beating our own faces with you all!

When last I spoke to the recruiter, he mentioned that if you haven’t started on AT LEAST appendix bravo you are going to have a bad time haha!