• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

Meyerkord

pilot
Picked up for SNA, just got the call today. See y'all at OCS!

ASTB: 69 9/9/9
BS in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
GPA: 3.49
How were you not selected early? Might as well have called you the second you submitted your packet.

Dylan Lurie

The other day, an officer recruiter from my NRD (not my recruiter though) told me that final decisions are made today (Friday, 02/09/18) and that I should hear something by Monday or Tuesday. He gave me some numbers to call if I don't hear back by then. Anyone hear anything similar?

admastro94

Chiming in, I missed the deadline for this February board by a few days, however, my OR told me that the whole point of the immediate select is so they can pipe in more SNA/NFO applicants into OCS without waiting for the aviation boards to convene. So that auto-select board met and reviewed the top applicants at the end of January and gave the go ahead before the February aviation board. My OR said he expects an auto select board at least once a month and an aviation board on the scheduled ~quarterly dates as planned. Thought I'd share since I just got off the phone with him and have been following this thread a bit the last few days.