• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"612, Charlie, spot...."

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I guess it's just our deep seeded jealously for not having the ability to slow down to a dead stop in mid air from a terrifying, mind bending 40 kt approach.

I love it when you're out of your element.

Donny.png

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
I suggest you all tuck that sh1t between your legs, that's the way we do it in HS!

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Wait, I'm pretty sure I saw HC (now HSC) guys hanging out quite often in the D... A little more often than me I might add... ;)

Seriously, what about all you HSC bubbas that are on the LHA/LHD? I thought they had the plane guard job as well.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
The entire ready room got a huge laugh out of how defensive you guys got over those comments (which weren't from me btw)!

And Steve Buscemi scares the shit out of me. I'm pretty sure he's actually a serial killer

Rubiks06

pilot
The entire ready room got a huge laugh out of how defensive you guys got over those comments (which weren't from me btw)!

And Steve Buscemi scares the shit out of me. I'm pretty sure he's actually a serial killer

RIIIIGHT!...im sure they did. "Hah got you good guys boy i really had you going there....hah...ha." ....No man...its cool...we know they werent from you....;)

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
RIIIIGHT!...im sure they did. "Hah got you good guys boy i really had you going there....hah...ha." ....No man...its cool...we know they werent from you....;)

Leave the duty desk with your computer on to take a dump for 10 minutes, and watch the hilarity ensue. Either that or send the skipper love notes from whatever JO left his computer on.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
We freeze ID cards in blocks of ice if we have the time. Or jello. Or the old standby of tape over the chip.

my old flight had pythons for mascots, and the one guy in the whole flight who was afraid of snakes was our SRO, and was notorious for locking computers with his CAC in the reader. The obvious ones, freezing the card, tape over the chip etc got old after the first few times, so after that it was usually left on top of the heated rock in the snake cage, with two ball pythons curled up around it. hilarity ensues as everyone refuses to get his card for him.