• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

6 Jan 2007

NavyBlueRaider

I too will be joining you guys. I've been final selected SNA. Hopefully we'll be down in FL because I don't do cold.

MinesFO

Newest NFO
None
Compared to what? Mexico? Certainly not Rhode Island...

Not as cold as Rhode Island, but it was down below freezing a few mornings. Standing at attention while shivering is never fun. I’m from a cold climate, but the humid cold was a bit more than I expected.

zarra182

hey everyone i am also in the jan 06 07 class. i am mike and going for SNA. i am going to be a graduate from embry-riddle. where is everyone else from and what are you going for? and yes it does get cold in florida during the winter. i have lived in daytona beach for the past four years and it will be pretty cold for the first month or so during OCS.

Ribida

Looks like i'll be in pensacola with you all also. Got selected for SNA. I'm used to central florida/daytona beach weather, we'll see how the cold works out :\.