• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 march 06 Navy OCS

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
Good luck Class 12-06. You'll have quite a few H-class kids rolling into your class from 11-06. Don't be an idiot and fail the in PFA. Memorize all of the big 4 verbatim and all of the breast insignia. Get in shape pushup wise. And enjoy your first week, keep your head up!

NotABusDriver

Thanks for the new gouge on your other thread, Puck. Never thought Id see you on the forums so quickly though. After all is said and done, me thinks we need to throw a Pow-Wow or two with the UND guys.

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
GYSGYT Yacovone is an awesome DI, I like him. You guys will like him after awhile. But at first, you really won't enjoy his company :icon_lol:

Notabusdriver, when you get down here there will be 5 total UND guys, 4 pilots.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
A guy and I swore in Pilot a couple months ago at UND. Guys seem to keep on popping out of nowhere in BDCP. I know one guy PROREC for Pilot and many interested guys. Yesterday the Chief introduced me to a guy in NUPOC.

I just can not wait for 12 weeks of fun down in Pensacola...but I suppose since it is over a year away I will just sit around, fly and enjoy the paycheck. Good luck Mike, is Nate getting any chances to yell at you?