• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

dxfan06

Hopeful SNA-Dreadful Runner
Hey guys, just got off the phone with a recent grad, his gouge was to switch focus from a run-heavy program to a HIIT-heavy one, anyone have any recommendations for YT or elsewhere? (to head it off at the pass he didnt say to stop running but to focus more on HIIT).

Ghost32123

WannabeSNA
Hey guys, just got off the phone with a recent grad, his gouge was to switch focus from a run-heavy program to a HIIT-heavy one, anyone have any recommendations for YT or elsewhere? (to head it off at the pass he didnt say to stop running but to focus more on HIIT).
Yes, go HITT heavy and core-heavy. Break in some boots while you’re at it.

Ghost32123

WannabeSNA
maybe my brother will lend me some of his we're the same size haha. do you have any recs for programs or YT channels?
When you do HIIT, try to take the least amount of breaks in between sets as you can, I don’t have any recommendations on videos, honestly just try to find the hardest ones you can.

dxfan06

Hopeful SNA-Dreadful Runner
When you do HIIT, try to take the least amount of breaks in between sets as you can, I don’t have any recommendations on videos, honestly just try to find the hardest ones you can.
works for me haha. Im sure the army recruiters i see every week can recommend something heinous haha