• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

30 May 2021 OCS Class

WICCUR

Hey all, excited to be apart of this class. Was selected 1830-Intel.

That said, does anyone know when our graduation date will be? My family is trying to figure out when they will need to take off work. Based off 13 weeks from 5/30 it seems Grad Day would be Friday August 27th, but does anyone know for certain?

Meyerkord

pilot

That said, does anyone know when our graduation date will be? My family is trying to figure out when they will need to take off work. Based off 13 weeks from 5/30 it seems Grad Day would be Friday August 27th, but does anyone know for certain?
That is the correct grad date for this class. Keep in mind, there are some things that could set you back a few weeks

Tracker95

at this time graduations are closed to visitors, guest

dimes05

Just got word that I'll be in this class. Does anyone know if OCS is allowing outside personnel to perform the first salute right now?