• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

30 May 2021 OCS Class

tyler.c.19

Well nobody is officially in until we sign the final paperwork. So all we can really do is go off what they tell us and hope it doesn't change lol

AROSARIO

Congrats on everyone’s selection. I am currently selected for September class however have put in a package for earlier class date with the recruiter due to age and other circumstances. If anyone in this class would be open to switching, I would truly appreciate it. I know it’s a long shot but thought I would try. Congrats again!

avmar

I just found out I was selected for IP and am scheduled for this class. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Evocatus

Hi, everyone. When you have time, take a look at "09 May 2021 OCS" postings. It has lots of beneficial information for OCS preparation.

tyler.c.19

There is a facebook group now! Just search for the 30 May class and you should be able to find it. And let anybody else you may know is in this class know about it too.