• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 Oct 2010

Buckeye4life

Hi Troy. I'm from Columbus as well. Did you go through the Columbus recruiting office? Who is your recruiter?
When I started everything I was working with Aaron Lineback, but he left for OCS himself so I was handed off to Chief Stoup.

AnonymousGuy

None
When I started everything I was working with Aaron Lineback, but he left for OCS himself so I was handed off to Chief Stoup.

Troy, Chief Stroup was my recruiter also...if you already have MEPS and everything completed, just call Jean and she can probably check out your slated OCS date.

navygraig

LT Withrow
Hey Everyone,

So I received my Pro-Rec in April and recently heard from my recruiter at NRD San Diego that my "informal" date for OCS was 03 OCT. Still waiting on the official letter though..
28..m.. SWO... So. Cal (Riverside)

VRobot

Hey Everyone,

I just received 3 OCT 2010 as an official (tentative) date today. I haven't received my final select letter either, but I'm just happy to have a date.

Brian..........24.........SNFO...........Non-Prior...........Denver, CO..............University of Colorado.

Look forward to meeting everyone soon.

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
Hey Ladies and gents,

My name is Josh and I received word a few weeks ago that my tentative date is Oct 3. From Pensacola, FL. 24, SNA, Non-prior, University of West Florida (mathematics).

Can't wait for us all to get our final select letters.

danjamlan

Just got my final select letter today!

Dan.....23.....SNA.....Non Prior.....Seattle, WA.....Washington State University

booker4

Hey all,
I got my Final Select letter at the end of last week, so it looks like I'll be joining you all in Newport for the fun and games.

Ian......23.......SNA.......Non-Prior........Northern Illinois

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
Glad to hear it! Just called by the Recruiting office to set up my ticket to fly up there. Anyone else excited? lol

jfeazell

Hey,

Received an OCS class date of October 3rd, wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm real excited to be get going and to meet you all!

Jon...SNA...23...non-prior...Cincinnati, OH...Oberlin College

MF1886

Hey guys,
I'll be joining all of you on the 3rd as well.

Marc...NFO...24...Non-Prior...New York...George Washington Univ.

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
Well met, Marc. I think most of us are getting up there on the Saturday prior. Anyone else up to meeting somewhere that Saturday and getting to know eachother a bit?

jfeazell

I'd be game to meet up somewhere on the 2nd as that is when I am flying in. I also was curious to know if anyone was driving up? The reason I ask is that I'm bringing an extra pair of running shoes to OCS and was wondering if someone might have a car that I could leave them in for the first few weeks until we could bring them in.