• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 Oct 2010

moates

Haven't gotten m [FONT=&quot]y[/FONT] final select [FONT=&quot]yet, but m[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]y OR gave me this "tentative" date.

Matt.......22.......SNFO.......Non Prior.......WV.......Purdue
[/FONT]

JONNY

Just got the call from my OR. Said my OCS date is 3 OCT 2010.

Jon.....23 ..... SNA ..... Non Prior ..... LA, CA

rshaw

03 Oct 2010

hey Guys,

So I do not have my Final Select letter in hand yet but my OR just gave me the word today that I will be joining you guys on the 3rd of Oct. Look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you a little a head of time through AW. I'll be driving up from Florida and stopping through the Atlanta area if anyone wants to ride with me up to New Port. Congrats to everyone!

Rainer....25....SNA....Gainesville FL....University of Florida...GO GATORS!:icon_smil

craftingraptor

Dreaming about the P-8A
pilot
I also don't have the FS yet, but my tentative date for OCS is Oct 3 as well.

Charles....25....SNA....San Diego CA....Berkeley...Go Bears!

AnonymousGuy

None
Hey everyone! Just got 03 OCT 2010 as my OCS date as well.

Josh...26...NFO...prior-enlisted Navy (5 years)...Columbus, OH

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Buckeye4life

I finally have everything finished (Meps/PFA/Paperwork) and sent off just waiting on my final selection and OCS date, how long did it take for you guys to get your final selection once you'd finished everything?

Troy...23...SNA...non prior...Columbus, Oh

JONNY

I got a pro rec 29 APRIL and final select 18 MAY. I had MEPS and the PRT done when I got the pro rec done though, so it may take longer depending on when you did MEPS and the PRT.

Did your OR tell you 3 OCT was your OCS date?

Buckeye4life

I did meps in April, PRT May 12. My OR said to expect something in sept or oct, but no official word yet, just curious how long I should expect to wait before hearing any news. Hurry up and wait thought right? I better get used to it.