• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 Mar 2007

Rosco33

Congrats Sammy, You Arizona natives shouldn't have any problem acclimating to Florida. It might be a culture shock for a Pennsylvania boy, as our weather here has been sub-zero for the past month. Anyhow, take care of that hammy and I'll see you in Florida!!!

BWest

Pennsylvania?! Dern, I thought it was freezing trying to run in the 'teens' here in the mountains. It's gonna be fun running in hot, humid Florida weather.

E2Cougar

NFO
None
Don't report at 1100 - report at 1000. Reporting at 1100 can have bad results sometimes (missing chow, not getting gear issue until later in the day, missing out on important gouge).

jbergen

I'll be in this class as well, going SNFO. This is also my first post. I'm 23, non-prior, from Memphis, Tennessee.

AppleCello

Hey, just found out today that I MIGHT be in the March 03 class. They are overnighting some final paperwork and if it all gets processed in time I stand a good chance of joining you guys. that would be about... 9 days notice? nice.

If not the 3rd, I guess it will slip back to the 24th. either way suits me but I would rather get down there and get it over with.

SammySam

Final Select - March 24
Since I haven't received my letter yet and because my SSBI hasn't been initiated yet, I have been pushed back to the March 24 class. Gives me more time to prepare/heal so I'm glad for that, but too bad I wont be in the class with you guys.

AppleCello

Hey SammySam, I'm not confirmed for either one yet so I may very well end up in the March 24 class. We'll see what happens.