• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 Mar 2007

tiger84

LT
pilot
Well, I got word of my Final Select for SNA today and am tentatively scheduled for a March 3rd report date. Anyone else in this class yet?

PNight12

Well, I got word of my Final Select for SNA today and am tentatively scheduled for a March 3rd report date. Anyone else in this class yet?

Tiger84 How long did you have to wait to hear back about your final selection. I just want to get an idea about what to expect

tiger84

LT
pilot
Tiger84 How long did you have to wait to hear back about your final selection. I just want to get an idea about what to expect

I completed my FINDOCS on December 21st, but they didn't actually get to Millington until January 3rd because of the holiday. I got verbal word of my final select on January 18th and swore in yesterday after my recruiter got the actual letter in the mail.

Rosco33

Congrats tiger, I'll be there with you on March 3. What day are you planning on arriving in P cola?

Rosco33

I'm driving down from PA, I'll probably arrive around the 1st also. I was told that we can report between 11am on saturday and 11am on sunday. Whats your designator?

tiger84

LT
pilot
I'm driving down from PA, I'll probably arrive around the 1st also. I was told that we can report between 11am on saturday and 11am on sunday. Whats your designator?

I'm going in as a pilot (1390). My orders say we can report between 1100 on 03 March and 1100 on 04 March as well. I plan on reporting as close to 1100 on 04 March as I can manage. It's going to suck bad enough without having an extra day of pain.

BWest

I just found out today I will be going down March 3rd. However, I only received phone calls. When/how do you get your orders?

tiger84

LT
pilot
I just found out today I will be going down March 3rd. However, I only received phone calls. When/how do you get your orders?

You're recruiter should tell you when he has your paperwork, at which point you go in and swear in and pick up your orders.

SammySam

Final Select - March 24
Heard back today, Final Select - March 3rd. Looks like a fellow AZ Candidate will be joining you, Tiger.

Had a bit of a scare this week while running. Tweeked something in the back of my leg, turns out to be a strained hammy from overuse. Doc said it would be fine by the time I leave, wew!

tiger84

LT
pilot
Heard back today, Final Select - March 3rd. Looks like a fellow AZ Candidate will be joining you, Tiger.

Had a bit of a scare this week while running. Tweeked something in the back of my leg, turns out to be a strained hammy from overuse. Doc said it would be fine by the time I leave, wew!

Congrats. What are you going in for? I'm in as an SNA. I plan on gettin there on the 1st so I'll have some time to acclimate.