• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 flight notice

UMichfly

pilot
None
Oh God...this thread makes me feel like AW's is becoming an internet dating site for Jewish ninjas and those who are looking for them.

Congrats man! I'm definitely jealous...of you getting winged that is :icon_tong

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
IMG_1720.jpg

Done. Commence the drinking.

I can only immagine how amazing that must feel! The more I read on here the faster I want to get through school so i can get to flight school and eventually wings! Congrats!

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Its a great feeling... Except for the burning sensation as you buddy gets cheap champagne in your eyes...

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
I can immagine cheap or good champagne in the eyes can't be too enjoyable. I just noticed how young all the guys in that pic look, I'm going to be 31 when I report to P-cola to start flight school, seeing all you young guys makes me feel OLD LoL!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I can immagine cheap or good champagne in the eyes can't be too enjoyable. I just noticed how young all the guys in that pic look, I'm going to be 31 when I report to P-cola to start flight school, seeing all you young guys makes me feel OLD LoL!

I feel ya on that one too.. I grad, commission, and turn 31 within 2-3 weeks afterward. So, you won't be the only one.

EM1