• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 flight notice

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
I saw the Lemmore in his sig, I just didnt know whether he is superstitious and doesnt want to jinx primary or hasnt found out yet.

Is it a go Matt?

Reread the section this is posted in and you tell me.

a_m

None
Oh, silly me....... all NFO's become f-18 backseaters...... smartass.

No, just that NFO's winging in pensacola know where they are going 5 months prior.....

P.S. Would your rather me speak more clearly and simply for the dumbasses?

Brett1

Banned
"P.S. Would your rather me speak more clearly and simply for the dumbasses?"

If you see any around here feel free... as to me, I doubt you want to compare academic achievements or intellectual endevours. It would be like bringing a banana to a gun fight.

a_m

None
"P.S. Would your rather me speak more clearly and simply for the dumbasses?"

If you see any around here feel free... as to me, I doubt you want to compare academic achievements or intellectual endevours. It would be like bringing a banana to a gun fight.

Judging from what I've seen, I doubt that Einstein.

Brett1

Banned
There are a few guys on here that I gladly take shit from, mostly out of respect for their experience and knowledge in a field that I have great interest in and because this is their forum. You are not one of them.

Edited so as to not hurt anyone's feelings.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
popcorn.gif

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
:icon_drin Heres to you man! A lot of people are envious of what you've done, including myself (and Brett1, even if he won't admit it)! Congrats in advance!

a_m

None
There are a few guys on here that I gladly take shit from, mostly out of respect for their experience and knowledge in a field that I have great interest in and because this is their forum. You are not one of them.

Edited so as to not hurt anyone's feelings.

I care not about your opinion either way.

2 flights now.

phrogpilot73

Judging from what I've seen, I doubt that Einstein.
I care not about your opinion either way.
You guys need one of these?
ruler3022.jpg

Brett1

Banned
No, I think young Matt needs to wing, complete FRS (RAG), and get through his nugget cruise before he can bust balls. Right now he is all hat no cattle.......