• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Technically no. Do you know where I can find a excel/word doc that shows what qualifications got people accepted vs. not accepted?

That information either isn’t generated or public, my knowledge comes from years observing who those boards review and accept. With the exception of some active duty applicants and one guy who had a 4.0 liberal arts degree… I haven’t seen anyone get in without a stem or business focused degree.

I would encourage SWO or aviation with your degree.

That information either isn’t generated or public, my knowledge comes from years observing who those boards review and accept. With the exception of some active duty applicants and one guy who had a 4.0 liberal arts degree… I haven’t seen anyone get in without a stem or business focused degree.

I would encourage SWO or aviation with your degree.
Thanks for the information!

kyg9505

Technically no. Do you know where I can find a excel/word doc that shows what qualifications got people accepted vs. not accepted?
Its not impossible. I got selected w a poli sci degree in last supply board. And yes u do need a waiver for that C, since that isnt a calculus class. I recommend retaking a math course so u have the least waiver possible going to board. Not all waivers get approved btw.

exNavyOffRec

Its not impossible. I got selected w a poli sci degree in last supply board. And yes u do need a waiver for that C, since that isnt a calculus class. I recommend retaking a math course so u have the least waiver possible going to board. Not all waivers get approved btw.
What @FormerRecruitingGuru said, same thing with IWC, those that are enlisted in the IWC get special consideration in regards to degrees.