• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28 march 2010

Raptor2216

I dunno where there is but I'll be in some bar drinking on my birthday. I have a feeling I'll be having a much better time than "there".

Triumph57

I might be there with you Alecta. My recruiter has told me this might be my date. I think he is too optimistic, since I just found out I was selected on the January boards but he says it will be real quick because I already have my MEPS visit, security clearance investigation and flight physical done thanks to originally being a USMC applicant.

23 / M / Non-Prior / SNFO

rrawls

I will also be there as well, but have also not recieved my FS letter. Should have it by next week.

22/male/non-prior/SWO

BUmatt

I'm in the same situation as Triumph, already been through MEPS and security check. 24/M/SNFO Jan boards Texas

hotwings

26/m/sna
should also be there but have not recieved my final select yet hopefully by monday.........I can't tell you how relieved I am to finally have a date i was pro rec'd in oct. So I've had months of "do you know when your leaving yet?"

rrawls

Hey Koneface86, nice to see another SWO and someone who is close to my age. I feel like such a youngster with just about everyone posting they are 25 or older. I hope everyone is excited as me for OCS. I have been waiting for this date for a long time and have been doing alot of emotional and physical preparation since graduating college. I just want to add, I wish everyone good luck and hope we all make it through.

BUmatt

How many of your guys/girls have received your FS letter yet? I haven't received mine yet but was told by my OR that this is my date. Anyone else in the same situation?