• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28 August 2023 SWO Board

Santorini1991

For Those attending the Oct 15th (now shipping on the 9th) OCS class - please let your family and close friends know that the group Facebook page has now been set up if they would like to join. Just search Facebook for Navy OCS Class 05-24.

PNWrecruit

For Those attending the Oct 15th (now shipping on the 9th) OCS class - please let your family and close friends know that the group Facebook page has now been set up if they would like to join. Just search Facebook for Navy OCS Class 05-24.
When did you hear we are shipping out on the 9th? I’m doing my PRT tomorrow so I’ll double check with my recruiter but I hadn’t heard any changes.

Santorini1991

When did you hear we are shipping out on the 9th? I’m doing my PRT tomorrow so I’ll double check with my recruiter but I hadn’t heard any changes.
Apparently they added a processing week.
I think some recruiters have notified their recruits but others haven’t yet, but someone wrote about it at the end of this thread.