• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Doc Engel

Anyone else still have no idea when theyre going?
Pretty similar situation here. I'm being told January 2021 once a class date is available. Meant to ask this for anyone that is prior enlisted, do you guys happen to know if we'll still receive BAH while at OCS? I have a buddy who went to OCS in 2014 and he said he did, he was a single E-6. I'm curious to know if anything has changed in the last couple years and what the general plan is when a prior is receiving BAH and leaves to go to OCS if they keep their house/apartment or put their things in storage and move them after graduation. Any information would be appreciated. The admin personnel at my command weren't sure what to tell me.

BrianTruix

Pretty similar situation here. I'm being told January 2021 once a class date is available. Meant to ask this for anyone that is prior enlisted, do you guys happen to know if we'll still receive BAH while at OCS? I have a buddy who went to OCS in 2014 and he said he did, he was a single E-6. I'm curious to know if anything has changed in the last couple years and what the general plan is when a prior is receiving BAH and leaves to go to OCS if they keep their house/apartment or put their things in storage and move them after graduation. Any information would be appreciated. The admin personnel at my command weren't sure what to tell me.
i have a spouse so I doubt I’ll be losing bah. I’m pretty sure you maintain all your pay and benefits minus and special duty pay.

Brand0034

How long did it take from the time you were pro rec'd and you got your orders with an OCS date?
I’m not sure that answer will hold much value because Covid complicated everything recently. I was prorec’d in February and received my date that month but have recently been pushed with no new date. Some in my original class didn’t receive finsel until 3 days prior to shipping. Others have had 4-5 “new class dates” still haven’t left. Or the opposite didn’t have a class date and randomly classed up days before it started. There’s a ton going on right now and the class schedule is hectic getting swapped on a weekly basis adding or removing students.

r3coil

I’m not sure that answer will hold much value because Covid complicated everything recently. I was prorec’d in February and received my date that month but have recently been pushed with no new date. Some in my original class didn’t receive finsel until 3 days prior to shipping. Others have had 4-5 “new class dates” still haven’t left. Or the opposite didn’t have a class date and randomly classed up days before it started. There’s a ton going on right now and the class schedule is hectic getting swapped on a weekly basis adding or removing students.
Gotcha. Are you active duty or civilian? It might be different. Im for active duty

Doc Engel

i have a spouse so I doubt I’ll be losing bah. I’m pretty sure you maintain all your pay and benefits minus and special duty pay.
Thanks for the information and congrats on receiving a class date. I had a weird situation happen where I was was given 10 day notice on July 2nd to report on July 12th for OCS but I guess there was some confusion that happened between my CO and the OCS processors regarding the date that my CO wanted to release me from the command so he sorted it out and had my orders modified back to January 2021 which I was originally told by my leadership as my release month. Still waiting to receive an official date for January which I'm guessing I won't see until later this year but best of luck to you and everyone else that is leaving soon. Hopefully we'll all see each other in Pensacola even if we'll be at different points in training.