• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

For those of you that got Pro Rec Y, is this most of your first times submitting your application?

Kind of. I was supposed to be at the 13 Aug and then 28 Oct boards, but my kit wasn’t received due to error, idk. All I know is, it wasn’t caused on my end. But as for the board actually reviewing the kit, yes this was my first time

Acsantosus

CONGRATS to all those selected!!! If you are in the July 26th class up I look forward to meeting you there. We have a thread for the class in the OCS Class Up thread as well as a FB group feel free to join both.

grizzi17

I'll break the ice for us PROREC N's. Got the PROREC N today. Ill be sure to post my numbers in the excel sheet we all share. Congrats to all who got the good news and to all who didn't, don't sweat there are always other options for ya.

I applied to Navy since the Air Force results got delayed for 3 months and got tired of waiting. I ended up getting into the Air Force as an officer in December but wanted to wait out my chance for the Navy and decide between the two.

Any questions please let me know!

PS. Recruiter, central time, said he did get the official results today on 2/26/2020.
Applying in parallel for separate services and keeping your options open is very smart . Sounds like you’re on a great path. I’ve seen people here on AW with similar scores and lower GPAs
get picked up. Kinda seems to be hit or miss.

The13abyGod

USN SNA
It's officially been 1 month today since the board convened and the suspense is driving me crazy. Also, I am trying to find the shared google sheet where everyone is able to submit their scores/gpa. Any help finding the post or member who created it? Best of luck and congratulations to everyone out there! Aloha from Hawai'i!

kingzodius

It's officially been 1 month today since the board convened and the suspense is driving me crazy. Also, I am trying to find the shared google sheet where everyone is able to submit their scores/gpa. Any help finding the post or member who created it? Best of luck and congratulations to everyone out there! Aloha from Hawai'i!

kingzodius

Hey everyone,

Havent been active on here due to travel over the past few months, but got the email from my recruiter that I'm PROREC Y with an OCS class date of 16AUG20. Anyone with that class date start a fb group yet? I dont have fb, but if that's easiest for everyone I can create an account for it. Congrats to all who made it! Those that didn't, dont take it to heart and keep at it.

justz048

So I am an East Coast applicant. Is it safe to assume we should get the results today? Are the full results released? I am also wondering if I should reach out to my recruiter or just wait until other people start getting results on the East Coast?
I’m also an east coast applicant. I don’t see a reason why we shouldn’t get results today as well, but I’m holding off on contacting my recruiter for as long as I can.

Redsky330

So I am an East Coast applicant. Is it safe to assume we should get the results today? Are the full results released? I am also wondering if I should reach out to my recruiter or just wait until other people start getting results on the East Coast?

I reached out and advised that "The Official List is released, Allegedly" and asked if there was any news!

But I haven't bugged him in awhile