• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

PontusPilot

Contributor
APPLYING FOR: SNA/Supply/SWO (19DEC19)
ASTB: 50 5\7\5
DEGREE: GPA 3.2
B.S. Business economics
No waivers
Second time applying

Mike9595

APPLYING FOR: SNA/Supply/SWO (19DEC19)
ASTB: 50 5\7\5
DEGREE: GPA 3.2
B.S. Business economics
No waivers
Second time applying

What were your scores on your first application? I have a 51/6/7/7 and it’s my first application so a little nervous. Any reason yours didn’t go through you think?

PontusPilot

Contributor
What were your scores on your first application? I have a 51/6/7/7 and it’s my first application so a little nervous. Any reason yours didn’t go through you think?
I did not retest using same scores with new letters of recommendation and new motivational statement.

sjwarburton

Hey guys, I’m submitted for the 27Jan board. Looking forward to finding out what happens with you all. Hopefully will see some of you at OCS.
Some of you are posting about getting interviews. Is that an NROTC thing? My recruiter said I didn’t need to get any.

OAR:61
AQR:8
PFAR:8
FOFAR:8
Degree: BA Political Science (graduating May 2020)
GPA:3.81
LORS: 2 congressmen I’ve worked for, 1 O-8(retired), 1 E-9(retired), and a professor
Previous flight experience: private pilot, 198 hours of flight time.

Thanos

Hey guys, I’m submitted for the 27Jan board. Looking forward to finding out what happens with you all. Hopefully will see some of you at OCS.
Some of you are posting about getting interviews. Is that an NROTC thing? My recruiter said I didn’t need to get any.

LORS: 2 congressmen I’ve worked for, 1 O-8(retired), 1 E-9(retired), and a professor

You can get an interview as part of the background check. DCSA agent essentially just goes over your SF-86 with you. I’m unaware of any other interviews

Joshua H

Interviews are for active duty Sailors. We’re required to have 3 interviews with current Officers. Has nothing to do with a background check.

Thanos

Interviews are for active duty Sailors. We’re required to have 3 interviews with current Officers. Has nothing to do with a background check.

You can indeed get interviews for your background check if they need clarification on something. I know this because I had it three weeks ago. It’s handled by the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency.

Joshua H

You can indeed get interviews for your background check if they need clarification on something. I know this because I had it three weeks ago. It’s handled by the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency.
Fair enough. Guess my point was, that’s not the kind of interview people will typically be referencing as part of their package.

Turtle5403

Hey everyone, I will be submitting for this board. Wish I did a little bit better on my PFAR but I'm going to roll with it. Good luck to everyone.

Applying For: SNA Only
OAR: 57
AQR: 7
PFAR: 6
FOFAR: 7
Degree: BS Business - Supply Chain Management & Analytics
GPA: 3.3
LORS: O-5 Army, O-5 Air Force, O-3 Army, College Professor, Current Employer
Prior Service: Yes - Army

Last edited:

Willyz

Hey everyone, I will be submitting for this board. Wish I did a little bit better on my PFAR but I'm going to roll with it. Good luck to everyone.

OAR: 57
AQR: 7
PFAR: 6
FOFAR: 7
Degree: BS Business - Supply Chain Management & Analytics
GPA: 3.3
LORS: O-5 Army, O-5 Air Force, O-3 Army, College Professor, Current Employer
Prior Service: Yes - Army
It would help if you submit your previous evaluations in the army too.

Turtle5403

It would help if you submit your previous evaluations in the army too.

So from what I understand it works a little differently in the Army, we don't get evaluations until E5 and I got out as an E4. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.