• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Willyz

Best luck to all the applicants! Hopefully, our paths will come across in the Navy

Applying for: SNA/NFO
ASTB: 49, 6/6/6
GPA: 3.53
Degree: B.S. Marketing, MBA in progress
Prior Service: ABH2(AW)
Interviews: O-4(1310), O-4(1310), O-4(Marine Major) O-3 (1310)
LOR: O-6(CO), O-6(CO), O-6( retired Colonel), O-4 (Security Officer)
Eval ( 1st EP) (2ed EP) (MP) (EP) (EP)

SHART

So the results from the October board are finally posted looks like around 85% selection 9% PROREC N and 6% DNR. The last few boards were around 75% selection. Hopefully January stays the same for everyone!

Sabner3

So the results from the October board are finally posted looks like around 85% selection 9% PROREC N and 6% DNR. The last few boards were around 75% selection. Hopefully January stays the same for everyone!
where can i find the results? I was told that I got selected, but I'd like to see it for myself/

Mike9595

Hello all!

GPA-3.19
Major-Agricultural Business and Business Administration
OAR-51
AQR-6
PFAR-7
FOFAR-7

5 references.
One is a retired 2 star from the Army
One a retired captain from the Marine Corps
The others are from my boss, past professors and direct co-workers
One medical waiver for a skin condition no other waivers for legal etc.

I plan to have my package submitted for the December deadline and find out the results this upcoming January/February! Hopefully I have a shot and can see you all in the fleet!

Thanks,

Mike

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
Best luck to all the applicants! Hopefully, our paths will come across in the Navy

Applying for: SNA/NFO
ASTB: 49, 6/6/6
GPA: 3.53
Degree: B.S. Marketing, MBA in progress
Prior Service: ABH2(AW)
Interviews: O-4(1310), O-4(1310), O-4(Marine Major) O-3 (1310)
LOR: O-6(CO), O-6(CO), O-6( retired Colonel), O-4 (Security Officer)
Eval ( 1st EP) (2ed EP) (MP) (EP) (EP)

Sigh Another one with the Devil’s Luck ??

Flyerdad

Can someone explain pro-rec'd for pilot to me. Can a person get this from a flight instructor. I've seen this in some of your posts and am wondering. I have done my time as a Marine in the service and am just following a class every once in awhile. Thanks in advance

afb123

What I got from my recruiter was that "pro rec" means professionally recommended for the position. Basically if you get pro rec Y then your package got accepted.

Flyerdad

What I got from my recruiter was that "pro rec" means professionally recommended for the position. Basically if you get pro rec Y then your package got accepted.
Hey thanks for the feed back. Can a flight instructor with many hours and years of experience make this recommendation. And good luck to you in your future Naval career

afb123

It comes from the board that reviews the packages, they "professionally recommend" you for commission and flight school. Your flight instructor could fill out a letter of rec for you.

Thanks man! Really appreciate it!

Flyerdad

It comes from the board that reviews the packages, they "professionally recommend" you for commission and flight school. Your flight instructor could fill out a letter of rec for you.

Thanks man! Really appreciate it!
Thank you again and you will love the service. I have been out since 1998 and still try and keep up on things in the Navy and Marines. I even go so far and go to the National Museum of the chairforce just to sniff old JP4. (jet gas) I'm a real sicko!!!

KristenQT

I have been out since 1998
Don’t take this personally but I’m going out on a limb here, but you are too old for SNA/SNFO with the cut off being 32 by the time of your commissioning. They did just recently raise the age limit from 27 to 32 which was the whole reason I applied so I’m extremely greatfull for this opportunity.

Flyerdad

I hear ya on the whole age thing. I have proudly served my country and am excited to follow this class through OCS on all the social media outlets available out there. So good luck to you and all of the other guys and gals starting their journey.