• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

savagers33

Savage33
Looks like I will be missing the 27SEP19 deadline due to a few reasons plus my wife is expecting our first son 02JAN20. For now the packet is due 19DEC19. Got a buddy in my shop that we are motivating each other to apply together. Good luck everyone.
AE3 (AW) PAWLUS - VFC-12 (Active - Joined APR17)
APPLYING FOR:
SNA\SNFO (19DEC19)
ASTB: 51 5\6\6
DEGREE: GPA 2.6
B.S. COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS W/ MINOR IN BUSINESS ADMIN
Same scores I have and I was selected. If you don’t want to risk it, don’t. Only thing different is my GPA was a little higher but if you qualify already, make sure you think hard and long about retaking it.

Redsky330

Hi gang, first post -

I'm applying for the December Board, My next step is the MEPS physical.

APPLYING FOR: SNA (TBD if applying for SNFO
ASTB: 55 7/8/7
DEGREE:
GPA 3.34
Major: B.S. Sociology
Minor: Leadership
Current Occupation: International Sales Management

Looking forward to following your recruiting and application processes.

Hurry up and wait!

pleahy15

Hi gang, first post -

I'm applying for the December Board, My next step is the MEPS physical.

APPLYING FOR: SNA (TBD if applying for SNFO
ASTB: 55 7/8/7
DEGREE:
GPA 3.34
Major: B.S. Sociology
Minor: Leadership
Current Occupation: International Sales Management

Looking forward to following your recruiting and application processes.

Hurry up and wait!
Nice scores! Good luck!

Pilotboyg

I will be applying to this board too. I could not get to MEPS in time for the October Board. I am going to MEPS next week. Here are my stats:

Applying for: SNA
ASTB: 48, 6/8/6
GPA: 3.80
Degree: B.S. Criminal Justice
Prior Service: No
No waivers.

Also I am not sure if this matters but I starting taking flight lessons when I was 13 and soloed at the age of 16. One of my biggest regrets in life was never getting my full license. Hopefully I will get the chance to do that.

MarchHare

Applying to the January board since I missed getting my PRK/ophthalmology records in time for the October board.

Applying SNA only
ASTB: 68 9/8/9
Degree: BS Chemical Engineering
GPA: 3.8
Sex: M
No prior service

Wasn't able to get everything done in time for Oct board so rolling back into this one.

Applying SNA
ASTB: 66 8/8/7
Degree: B.S. Neuroscience, M.S. Neuroscience
GPA: 3.5 undergrad, 3.7 grad
Sex: M
No prior service

njrecc

Hey guys. I'll be applying for the January board as well. Very beginning of the process for me. Currently getting scheduled to sit for the ASTB at the end of this month or beginning of next, and gathering medical records so that I can schedule MEPS.

Pawlus

Hey guys. I'll be applying for the January board as well. Very beginning of the process for me. Currently getting scheduled to sit for the ASTB at the end of this month or beginning of next, and gathering medical records so that I can schedule MEPS.
I took my ASTB @ an ROTC on a college campus, might be able to take it same week if you are ready, or just score as base line. You have 3 chances.

njrecc

I took my ASTB @ an ROTC on a college campus, might be able to take it same week if you are ready, or just score as base line. You have 3 chances.
I'll be taking it in Knoxville. I'm studying and preparing for it now as I can, but I won't be upset if I have to take it a second time. It's been 4 years since I've had a math class, and nearly a decade since my last physics class. I need quite a bit of time to study and refresh from these concepts from so long ago, so the first take will probably be a baseline score for me to work off of on my second attempt.

exNavyOffRec

That isn't common, the NROTC students at the major college near me all had to take their ASTB at the NRD

I'll be joining you on this board. Already got my N3M letter of approval, thankfully. Helps to work at a recruiting command.

Applying for: SNA/NFO
ASTB: 59, 8/8/8
GPA: 3.53
Degree: B.S. Nuclear Engineering Technology
Prior Service: Active Duty ETN1(SW/IW/AW), 9 years in service (Already got my conditional release)
Interviews: O-4, O-5, O-7
LOR: O-6, O-5(Retired), O-7
Where does it say in the OCS checklist from NPC or the 1420.1b does it say that active duty have to get a conditional release?