• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

exNavyOffRec

Pro-Rec Y SNA ship out end of July!!!

My recruiter said the list was officially released but he cant send it cause he's actually on vacation in Mexico hahaha
He should not send it anyway, people have posted those to this site before and it is frowned upon, kind of funny though to see the signed selection list posted when people are being told by their recruiter nothing has been released or signed.

RoboBeaver

Mad Scientist/Roboticist
He should not send it anyway, people have posted those to this site before and it is frowned upon, kind of funny though to see the signed selection list posted when people are being told by their recruiter nothing has been released or signed.

Where is this list located?

Doc Engel

Worst part is my skipper was like "hey when do you find out if you got selected"
I was just like "SIR THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT YOU NEED TO TELL ME."
Yeah I have the same thing happen every day with my LPO and CCC. Like I shouldn't be on that end of the question...lol