• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 January 13 Class

Hey, I'm here too! lol Guess I should add a bit of hair to my avatar... but we were just talking BC on the 'stupid questions' thread... :D

Yessss more of us! I feel a little bit better now.

Also, I've been reading about people throughout the threads in this section talking about how they're driving, booking flights, etc. My OR told me that the Navy would book flights for me if I wasn't driving. I was under the impression that this was an OPTION, but not a requirement (as he seemed to be stating it was). Can anyone clarify?

zianac

Extra awesome
None
Yessss more of us! I feel a little bit better now.

Also, I've been reading about people throughout the threads in this section talking about how they're driving, booking flights, etc. My OR told me that the Navy would book flights for me if I wasn't driving. I was under the impression that this was an OPTION, but not a requirement (as he seemed to be stating it was). Can anyone clarify?
Your OR should ask you if you plan on flying or driving. I told mine the other day that I intend on driving... and as far as these forums go, most people say driving your POV is the way to go.

Your OR should ask you if you plan on flying or driving. I told mine the other day that I intend on driving... and as far as these forums go, most people say driving your POV is the way to go.

My OR just gave me a form to fill out... Anyone know what the procedure is if I intend to carpool with someone else headed up there? I don't trust my car to make it up there, so I won't be driving.

WilliamC

SNA API Current
For those studying (everyone), I have made three sets of flashcards so far on www.flashcardmachine.com username: OCSgouge, password: hooyah.
I have chain of command, general orders of a sentry, and code of conduct in different sets that you can study alone or together and in order or shuffled. There is also an app for iphone and android that seems ok but I like using the online website best. I have also compiled our chain of command and since it's not so easy to find in this order I put it together for us.

1.Section Leader XXXX, USNR

2. Class Chief Petty Officer SR CPO/CPO XXXX, USN,
and Class Drill Instructor GNYSGT XXXX, USMC

3. Clas Officer LT XXXX, USN

4. Officer Candidate School Lead Class Officer LT XXXX, USN

5. Officer Candidate School Course Supervisor LCDR XXXX, USN

6. Executive Officer, Officer Training Command Newport CDR Caston, USN

7. Commanding Officer, Officer Training Command Newport CPT Kemper, USN

8. Commander, Naval Service Training Command RADM Mewbourne, USN

9. Commander, Naval Education and Training Command RADM Quinn, USN

10. Chief of Naval Operations ADM Greenert, USN

11. Secretary of the Navy the honorable Mr. Ray Mabus

12. Secretary of Defense the honorable Mr. Leon Panetta

13. Vise-Presicent of the United States the honorable Mr. Joseph R Biden

14. President of the United States the Honorable Mr. Barack H Obama

KBayDog

For those studying (everyone), I have made three sets of flashcards so far on www.flashcardmachine.com username: OCSgouge, password: hooyah.
I have chain of command, general orders of a sentry, and code of conduct in different sets that you can study alone or together and in order or shuffled. There is also an app for iphone and android that seems ok but I like using the online website best. I have also compiled our chain of command and since it's not so easy to find in this order I put it together for us.

1.Section Leader XXXX, USNR

2. Class Chief Petty Officer SR CPO/CPO XXXX, USN,
and Class Drill Instructor GNYSGT XXXX, USMC

3. Clas Officer LT XXXX, USN

4. Officer Candidate School Lead Class Officer LT XXXX, USN

5. Officer Candidate School Course Supervisor LCDR XXXX, USN

6. Executive Officer, Officer Training Command Newport CDR Caston, USN

7. Commanding Officer, Officer Training Command Newport CPT Kemper, USN

8. Commander, Naval Service Training Command RADM Mewbourne, USN

9. Commander, Naval Education and Training Command RADM Quinn, USN

10. Chief of Naval Operations ADM Greenert, USN

11. Secretary of the Navy the honorable Mr. Ray Mabus

12. Secretary of Defense the honorable Mr. Leon Panetta

13. Vise-Presicent of the United States the honorable Mr. Joseph R Biden

14. President of the United States the Honorable Mr. Barack H Obama

Albuquerque, you say? ;)

WilliamC

SNA API Current
Albuquerque, you say? ;)

Ah. Knew there would be typos, thanks. I copied much of the construction of the chain of command and acronyms from an earlier thread which I presumed to be correct.

Vise-president... this is the one I really should have known. The others I'll go figure out and change. Thank you.

KBayDog

Ah. Knew there would be typos, thanks. I copied much of the construction of the chain of command and acronyms from an earlier thread which I presumed to be correct.

Vise-president... this is the one I really should have known. The others I'll go figure out and change. Thank you.

No sweat. Attention to detail is overrated, anyway. :D

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
No sweat. Attention to detail is overrated, anyway. :D

Tell me about it.... Half the time, when I am reading on the forums, I tend to miss read things early in the morning without a cup of joe..... Talk about lack for attention to details.

Kayla Morrison

Got my select letter for NFO, Jan 27 13 out of the Dec. 3rd boards.

Coming from Chattanooga TN but originally born and raised in Nashua NH not too far off Newport.

looking forward to joining y'all!

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Nice work! You'll need to change one thing though: Chuck Hagel is about to be appointed SecDef