• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 January 13 Class

WilliamC

SNA API Current
I was told Jan 27 when I talked to my OR last week but I went to see him today and he said it was on.

25/M/SNA/Non-Prior

Driving from Albuquerque, NM

WilliamC

SNA API Current
I can bring tortillas, green chile (not chili) and whatever other native new mexican foods you want, but i don't know of this texmex thing you speak of :)

Good to know other New Mexicans will be there!!

Silhouette

green chile (not chili)
Oof! Hasty posting is dangerous AND embarrassing! :oops:
When I was about to graduate boot camp, my mom asked if I wanted her to bring anything to SC for the graduation. I told her "a dozen Frontier tortillas!" I have to admit they didn't last more than two hours, lol. Probably gained back all the weight I lost too. I'm glad to see another New Mexican too!
Look forward to meeting you in Newport. Just over a month now!

Daspyp

I can bring tortillas, green chile (not chili) and whatever other native new mexican foods you want, but i don't know of this texmex thing you speak of :)

Good to know other New Mexicans will be there!!
Texmex is like chipoltle or qdoba. Just a style of burritos.

Silhouette

Texmex is like chipoltle or qdoba. Just a style of burritos.
Whoa, whoa. Maybe I should have said New Mexican food. It is nothing like chipotle or qdoba... well, except they both do burritos. Not knocking on Chipotle, just sayin' it's not NM food. :D Gotta taste it to know it.

Daspyp

Whoa, whoa. Maybe I should have said New Mexican food. It is nothing like chipotle or qdoba... well, except they both do burritos. Not knocking on Chipotle, just sayin' it's not NM food. :D Gotta taste it to know it.
Those were the easiest examples I could think of. Still needs to be smothered in green chile to be considered true texmex.

Dominic Truehart

Final Select SNFO
Have y'all gotten your FS letters yet? Mine wasn't in on Monday, but I'm going to check again tomorrow. I've heard horror stories of FS letters not coming in until like 2 weeks before ship date - I'm anxious to get this date finalized!

Stoobins

25/M/SWO/non-prior.

Driving from Richmond, VA. Will have space for one if convenient location.

Looking forward to the end of OCS!

In the meantime, loading up on beef jerky and candy. :)