• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26 JULY 2020 OCS CLASS

TRD_DK

I know this is a fairly new thread but wheres everyone from, prior enlisted? Civilian? Mos or rate. Time in service, Designator. Im currently an HM2 on camp pendleton, been in for almost 14 years ?. Got selected for SWO back in November.

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to meet everyone this July. It's time for me to get back in the gym and get back in shape! I'm from NV, I'm prior service AD Navy but got out and joined the reserves to finish my college degree. I was an ABF3 active and had to cross rate into EO2 for reserve side. I'm currently still in the reserves attached to my local unit while my other command is located in San Diego at NAB with the Sea Bees.

I was informed of my selection for OCS earlier today from my OR.

Catman5211

Hello Classmate,

Alittle about myself. I was selected for SWO (first choice) off of the November Board. I am currently Active Duty HM2. I have been in for 8 years and am at my 3rd duty station. I do have 3 years of sea time onboard the USS George H. W. Bush. Excited to move on to the next stage in my career. Wish everyone well and will see y’all in July.

BubbleRed

Howdy, Shipmates,

Prior service TM2(SS) applied as a civilian. 5 years AD stationed on U.S.S. Annapolis. 2 deployments (CENTCOM & AFRICOM)
Selected on the Dec 2 IWC board.
I've been on this journey for over 5 years now. Excited to GET THERE, meet everyone, and earn our butter bars.

Aem022407

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to meet everyone this July. It's time for me to get back in the gym and get back in shape! I'm from NV, I'm prior service AD Navy but got out and joined the reserves to finish my college degree. I was an ABF3 active and had to cross rate into EO2 for reserve side. I'm currently still in the reserves attached to my local unit while my other command is located in San Diego at NAB with the Sea Bees.

I was informed of my selection for OCS earlier today from my OR.

Are you going SWO or CEC?

TRD_DK

I am an EO2 as well but on the reserve side NMCB 25. I was an IC on active duty along time ago. I prefer the Seabee side. I also have a package in but for CEC. May be in this class if selected. Board is in April so fingers crossed.
Oh nice! I'm with ACB1 at NAB Coronado. Best of luck! You got this!

csterner

Hi everyone! I got selected for OCS for July 26 last week, and I'm going for pilot. I have no prior service or military background. Who else is selected for pilot? Also, I'm looking forward to networking and meeting all of you in person. Can't wait to start working you guys in July!

Redsky330

Hello everyone! I have been selected for OCS as a pilot for July 26th! I graduated college less than a year ago and have no military background. A little nervous but definitely ready to kick butt! Would love to connect with anyone I can!

Hey nice! welcome!

Here is the July OCS FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/267336720915144/?ref=bookmarks

Also, would you please enter your info on this excel so future applicants have some stats to compare against?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15VA4oUoJANW2WiZqzv1IZJmV4uQAZVMZukAEX3dxWvg/edit#gid=0

kyaunaking

I have been told this is my ship date. I was PROREC Y in March for SWO but was waiting on Intel. Decided to take SWO. Time to get in the gym and get in shape.

wkhogsed

I was informed this is my ship date for SNA. For those that have signed your FINSEL, are you active duty?

Catman5211

Has anyone been told yet if the new 14-day quarantine prior to our class date will be in effect for our class? My COC is asking so they will know my new detach date and I haven’t gotten anything official and I can’t get ahold of the detailers. (Yes I know they are busy with other classes ahead of us).