• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26 JULY 2020 OCS CLASS

JSaint23

Just received my FINSEL letter for this class today
Hey brother, congrats on getting your FINSEL letter. I was just selected last week for NFO. I was wondering how long did it take to receive your FINSEL letter from the day you heard you got your PROREC Y ?
J

Catman5211

Hey brother, congrats on getting your FINSEL letter. I was just selected last week for NFO. I was wondering how long did it take to receive your FINSEL letter from the day you heard you got your PROREC Y ?
J
J
So that was back in Jan. I received word on nov 12 about my pro rec finsel and orders in Jan. Orders cancelled due to COVID in May. Got my new class two weeks ago and still waiting on new orders and finsel. So I would be patient and know that you are going at some point and be happy. CNRC is working very hard to get the right people in to the right classes based on selection, community and needs of the navy

buttburner69

Hey quick question, any of y’all have access to the class list? If so could you send it? My recruiter said he would check and never replied lol

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Quick question if anyone from this class is still active on here.. What was your class number? I'm in this year's respective class and I've heard that my class number might be 19-21 or 02-22 and I just wanted to see what yours was to more accurately guess on mine. Thanks!

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
Quick question if anyone from this class is still active on here.. What was your class number? I'm in this year's respective class and I've heard that my class number might be 19-21 or 02-22 and I just wanted to see what yours was to more accurately guess on mine. Thanks!
I wasn't in this class but this class was 01-21