• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26 July 2015

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I'll find out in just under a dozen weeks or so if this will be my class. For now, it's just word-of-mouth, but then again, so was 05 July about a month ago lol.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I guess you got the word (usnavymle) before I did. Just got the call from the processors this morning, I'm in this class now. Hooyah ORDMOD #3!
Haha, what are you Pro-Rec for? I have a feeling they're saving the 05 July class for age crits or another designator.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Not to be a fun-sucker, but I think FB groups are a bad idea. Even if the group is closed, anyone can still see the full name and profile thumbnail of members at the very least. If your settings aren't as restricted, other information, such as additional pictures, birth date, relatives, etc., can be gathered. If someone out there were looking to gather information on newer accessions to the officer community, you'd be saving them a lot of time.

- Your Friendly Neighborhood OPSEC Guy

Libby Ann

Hello, I recently got my letter for 24 may 2015, and made a thread for it...but I saw that you made one then later said you were moved. And now I'm starting to see that a lot of people are being moved from May, to July, do you think there is a chance mine will be moved as well? I got my FINSEL on 16 march 2015....

kayteedee

Hi Libby. I can't really say because everyone's circumstances are different. What designator are you? I got my finsel in early December for the May class, so they had a lot of time to move me around. I'd say you probably have less of a chance of getting moved since your date isn't as far away, but you never know. I got moved because they filled their spots for NFO for fiscal year 15, so they moved a bunch of us to the first class of fiscal year 16.

saravalle

Hey all, seems I am in the same boat as a lot of you -- was supposed to be in the 26 March class, then in mid-February found out I was delayed. 26 July is what the recruiter says, but still no new FINSEL! I'm also NFO.

Jackson Walters

Hey future air warriors,
just received news on May 13th I'll be invited to OCS. Excited to meet all of you in person. I was wondering if you guys had sworn in yet, and if so how long did it take after hearing you'd been selected for OCS. hoping to be in the June class, but expecting later.

Jackson Walters

I could see how that would be confusing, I found out on May 13th I was selected (aka the phone call from my Navy recruiter). hoping to go to OCS in the JULY class, I guess I made 2 errors