• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26 July 2015

Claten

Please be aware unless you're active duty no one yet has been scheduled for this class. I keep seeing folks "assuming" that FY 2016 means they'll automatically be put in the first OCS class around.
@RUFiO181 has Millington started officially filling the 26 July class? If so, is it full at this point?

mz247

I'll be checking in for the July 26 forum. I have no FINSEL, and no word of mouth, but an email with an soft date from my recruiter so I don't see any harm in reading up on yet another thread.

Here's to hoping, and congrats for everyone who's been selected for this date!

eggobase

My future classmates,

Do we have any idea yet of the planned graduation date of this class? Also, do we have any clue about the length of possible OHARP duty? I know some information was posted about that for other classes.

I know plans do change and individuals do run into issues at OCS, but I would just like to know what's planned.

Thanks team.