• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25FEB2018

jtorres

I’ll arrive in Newport by car at around 2 tomorrow if anyone wants to be picked up from the airport and not take the cab.
Hey! I will take you up on this, only if it is not an inconvenience for you! I arrive in Providence on Saturday, February 24, at 1700. I will pm my number to you.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
This may be a dumb question, but what do we do about pajamas? There’s nothing like that on the packing list
Lol no pajamas. You will be in uniform every day except for checking in. Comfortable civvies and tennis shoes. So since it’s cold probably gonna be sleeping in your PT sweats. Happy Navy pajamas!

stryker116c

LET’S DO THIS!!! Leaving home at 0400, landing in Providence at ~1437. Catching up on the past week of activity has been fun — ready to meet y’all and get ballistic!!!

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
LET’S DO THIS!!! Leaving home at 0400, landing in Providence at ~1437. Catching up on the past week of activity has been fun — ready to meet y’all and get ballistic!!!
Ugh, just seeing the word ballistic makes me feel exhausted and my throat sore.

Gonna be getting used to 0445 wake up everyday

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
If we get dinner off base, for the love of god let's split cab fair. Not tryna drop 200+ on cabs in one day
Cabs?

Really?

For the love of Pete, you should be running to DD...and you should be running to DD quickly.

Cabs are for ridiculous Officer Candidates that go to Starbucks...and Lilly Pulitzer.

That is all.

:D

28483EF5-7075-4085-9919-242550F902AA.jpeg

Last edited:

Judge Q

Judging You
Go to DD for dinner.

If you’re smart, you’ll go to all the DDs for dinner.

See Newport, RI DD map pictured below.

That is all.

LATE ENTRY: Don’t screw it up.

:D

View attachment 18265

What? Only 6? That's eaaaaaaaasy.

Weird story about DD you might appreciate, my first college was built next door to an airport and didn't sell doughnuts anywhere on campus (seriously, small school) so the fastest way to get a doughnut was to walk next door (and by walk next door, I mean jaywalk a freeway at maximum running speed) to the airport, enter through baggage claim and walk to the other side of the airport to get to the lounge/cafeteria area where there was a Dunkin', all to buy one doughnut, repeat the process in reverse to get back to the dorms and maybe do the same thing the day after (you'd think we order in bulk but nope).

That was no crap, the easiest way to get a doughnut my whole time at that college, we earned that Dunkin' dammit.