• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25FEB2018

jtorres

Hello All! My name is Julian, and yep you guessed it; I am checking in for this class too! I am pretty excited for this, but mostly nervous..! I am glad to see that you all seem very friendly! Also, I will be at the navy lodge as well. I arrive at the airport in Rhode Island around 1700, so I will probably be at the lodge around 1800 or so. I am down to meet up the night before if you all want to!

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Saw that there is a friends and family group on Facebook for 11-18

Awesome! Thank you!
Hello All! My name is Julian, and yep you guessed it; I am checking in for this class too! I am pretty excited for this, but mostly nervous..! I am glad to see that you all seem very friendly! Also, I will be at the navy lodge as well. I arrive at the airport in Rhode Island around 1700, so I will probably be at the lodge around 1800 or so. I am down to meet up the night before if you all want to!
Glad you could make it.