• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

villo0692

Pensacola's kind of a shitty town imo, I lived there close to 8 months and wasn't a fan, not much to do, and almost non existent night life...HOWEVER....the beach over there is unreal....and having lived in Florida (moving back next month ? ) for close to 9 yrs, I have seen a lot of beaches in my time, and I think P Cola beach beats even South Beach in Miami.....back then I was a measly 20 yr old, E2, with no car....I think this time it will be different

villo0692

Do you know if the O club is poppin in Pcola?
wouldn't know....I was an underage, E2 back then......we had this spot on base (I was in NATTC not NAS) called Port Side....where all of us students could go an play videogames, get drinks if of age, watch movies, play pool, dance (yes, dance) and eat junk food....it was aight ....mostly I miss their gym and galley (best galley I've been on along with Shaikh Isa in Bahrain)....the base it self (NATTC) is actually pretty nice, it was cool to watch the blue angels damn near every week, and it's a runner's utopia cuz there's lots of space

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
wouldn't know....I was an underage, E2 back then......we had this spot on base (I was in NATTC not NAS) called Port Side....where all of us students could go an play videogames, get drinks if of age, watch movies, play pool, dance (yes, dance) and eat junk food....it was aight ....mostly I miss their gym and galley (best galley I've been on along with Shaikh Isa in Bahrain)....the base it self (NATTC) is actually pretty nice, it was cool to watch the blue angels damn near every week, and it's a runner's utopia cuz there's lots of space

Gotcha, well I have seen my clubbing days behind me. Now, I just like to sit and have a few drinks. Then go home. I have gotten so old lmao

villo0692

quick question for all of you ppl....any of you ppl.....applying for Aerial Vehicle Operator? I read in the Navy Personnel website, that this board convenes two days before the Aug board, with a deadline of Jun 25.....just curious

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
quick question for all of you ppl....any of you ppl.....applying for Aerial Vehicle Operator? I read in the Navy Personnel website, that this board convenes two days before the Aug board, with a deadline of Jun 25.....just curious
port side holds a lot of memory's if i say so my self lol. things you will never forget happens there. Also that's the first i heard of the Aerial Vehicle Operator, i will check that out. is it a new program?

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
OHARP can be a mixed bag as well, some CO's will have you report to the local recruiting station each day to make sure you are alive and that is about it unless they need something, others will make you go to the NRD HQ each day and work a full work day, and some are in between.
had 2 Oharps working with me not two long ago, they were here for little over 2 months, one pilot and other swo actually.