• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

villo0692

What really helped me waiting for the first board was staying focused. I would wake up at around 0500 and go for a 3 mile run MWF and T/TH would do some other cardio centric workout until 0600. Then SSS and be at work for 0730. Work for 8-10 hours. Following, would come home and weight train or Krav/BJJ for an hour to hour and a half. Make food and rinse and repeat. Honestly, made the time go by so much quicker.

Really liked the schedule, only thing I have changed is added Bravo flashcards nightly to stay current. So, going to be easy to get through this board. Only downside was we had a lot of scuttlebutt on our board and swimming through that sucked.

Hope this helps someone and remember to stay motivated!
same....but with more Bourbon and debauchery

Mouselovr

Contributor
What really helped me waiting for the first board was staying focused. I would wake up at around 0500 and go for a 3 mile run MWF and T/TH would do some other cardio centric workout until 0600. Then SSS and be at work for 0730. Work for 8-10 hours. Following, would come home and weight train or Krav/BJJ for an hour to hour and a half. Make food and rinse and repeat. Honestly, made the time go by so much quicker.

Really liked the schedule, only thing I have changed is added Bravo flashcards nightly to stay current. So, going to be easy to get through this board. Only downside was we had a lot of scuttlebutt on our board and swimming through that sucked.

Hope this helps someone and remember to stay motivated!

Is this the long version of:
Wake up at 0600 PANIC
Go to work PANIC
Come back from work and make dinner, check airwarriors, PANIC
Go to bed while panicked.

villo0692

What’s the process applying for a hardship like so you get shipped sooner?
if and when you get a Pro Rec Y (cuz we all getting Pro Rec Ys) talk to your recruiter, and tell him or her that you're struggling financially (if you're in talking to them in person, have a goldfish on a plastic bag full of water and shed a tear or two)....and they'll put on a request for you....

maybe you'll get to ship out sooner...I'd say chances are about....
42%

scamps6531

Greetings all,

Was not aware I was on this board until today.
My stats are as follows:
Active Duty SSgt (Marines)
MOS: Aviation Ordnanceman & Aerial Observer
258.1 Flight hours
OAR: 53 5/6/6
GPA: 3.6
29 years old
I look forward to seeing how this goes!
Best of luck to everyone.