• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
How in the hell did you not get selected?!?!

Im really hoping it’s not due to my personal statement? I would be devastated if it happened to rub someone the wrong way?

Will Pro-Rec-Ns ever find out what the problem was? I am super clean (ZERO skeletons in closet), not so much as even a speeding ticket?!

I’m just sick to my stomach, right now.

Ruvo

Im really hoping it’s not due to my personal statement? I would be devastated if it happened to rub someone the wrong way?

Will Pro-Rec-Ns ever find out what the problem was? I am super clean (ZERO skeletons in closet), not so much as even a speeding ticket?!

Who wrote your LoRs? I really doubt it's your personal statement, but if you want to DM it to me I'd be happy to give you my .02 cents. I would also talk to your recruiter and see what he has to say

Oski510

Who wrote your LoRs? I really doubt it's your personal statement, but if you want to DM it to me I'd be happy to give you my .02 cents. I would also talk to your recruiter and see what he has to say

yeah feel free to send it to me too I’m pretty good at writing.

Notatomcruisefan

Does anyone know how common/rare it is to be Pro-Rec-N, one board, then become Pro-Rec-Y the next?

I have already graduated college and was wondering what more I could do to better my chances? I’m not sure what they found wrong with my package as my scores correlated nicely to the Ys.
I don’t know I got pro-rec no for the Jan board. I fixed my motivational statement and got my ppl and I guess that made the difference. I don’t know what the chances of going from a no to a yes are though.

rtwodr

Do you have any extracurriculars in you package? Like volunteer hours, clubs, etc. during college? Extremely curious because my scores are nowhere near as good as yours so I’m trying to see how to improve my package for the next board. Thankfully I dont need to retake since I only applied for SNFO on this board. Hoping to submit a package for SNA for September.

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
Quick question: does anyone know how long you have to wait after getting LASIK/PRK before reapplying? I figured I could get my eyes corrected then study for/retake the ASTB while I waited

Ed014

I don’t know I got pro-rec no for the Jan board. I fixed my motivational statement and got my ppl and I guess that made the difference. I don’t know what the chances of going from a no to a yes are though.
So you didn’t have to take the ASTB again? You just changed your motivational statement?

oh damn nvm with your scores I wouldn’t take it again haha

Notatomcruisefan

So you didn’t have to take the ASTB again? You just changed your motivational statement?

oh damn nvm with your scores I wouldn’t take it again haha

yeah and I have to say I found out Feb 3rd and I was absolutely devastated. If it’s something you really want I would say improve what you can improve and try again.