• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 Oct SWO Board

gurkha

Thats what my CC thinks too. Hopefully my package got reviewed. I really hope we will hear results this Monday. This wait is killing me.

exNavyOffRec

I am not 100% sure if my package made it to this board so I haven't been posting in this thread. I was missing a CEC accession interview in my package so I don't know if my package was still good to go for this board or not. Although SWO is my first choice and CEC is second. I am very nervous though. Hoping for the best.

If your application was sent up and it met the requirements of SWO then it would be processed for that board, if it was missing the CEC accession interview then it would be pro X for that board and you will have to redo the application after it has been seen by boards that you were sent to.

Do you have your EIT? If not then you need to get your EIT before applying CEC

gurkha

Thats good then. SWO is my first choice anyway.

And No sir, I don't have my EIT yet. When I was talking to a CEC officer, he told me that I can do EIT after I get in, so I didn't bother. I am meeting an accession officer next week so hopefully I will get more information from him.

exNavyOffRec

And No sir, I don't have my EIT yet. When I was talking to a CEC officer, he told me that I can do EIT after I get in, so I didn't bother. I am meeting an accession officer next week so hopefully I will get more information from him.

Technically yes, but if everyone else going for CEC has an EIT it puts you at a disadvantage, and the CEC accessions officers I knew would not give an OK to anyone that didn't have it, generally all 3 accessions officers have to give an OK for a person to be a pro Y.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

EIT is usually the path to being selected for CEC.

Intel101

Ready too see my dream come a reality
****Update**** Due to the high number of PRO REC Y millington computer systems are crashing when trying to process the results and push out to recruiters and commands. Standby