• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 Oct SWO Board

CK#4

just glad to see other people following this thread. Hopefully you all are applying for SWO too.

CK#4

Yeah, killing all of our hopes and dreams. That is almost has bad as finding out Barney was a crazy drunk fat man who hates little children....

Intel101

Ready too see my dream come a reality
My CO check the latest OCS results that came out and it was the CEC recommendation's from 24th. Looks like we have to wait until next week.

Intel101

Ready too see my dream come a reality
I talk to some others who are in this board who shared their stats in private message but have not posted on here

I like to think our only competition is ourselves and making ourselves the best applicant we can be. I can't control what everyone else's stats are so I focus on what I can provide to my Navy.

gurkha

I am not 100% sure if my package made it to this board so I haven't been posting in this thread. I was missing a CEC accession interview in my package so I don't know if my package was still good to go for this board or not. Although SWO is my first choice and CEC is second. I am very nervous though. Hoping for the best.

gurkha

I did 1 SWO, 1 CEC, 1 Supply, 1 CO, 1XO, and 3 others officers of my command. I thought that CEC interview I did was good enough but apparently every CEC applicants have to do a accession interview also and I have that next week.