• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 June 06

flygal22

Sounds like I might be in your class. My recruiter told me end of June or sometime July if my Findocs go through quickly enough. I'll post more when I find out.

Jameski

Samsonite... I was WAY off!!
flygal22 said:
Sounds like I might be in your class. My recruiter told me end of June or sometime July if my Findocs go through quickly enough. I'll post more when I find out.

I'm in the same boat... I may be in this class, per what my recruiter said, and I should find out soon. However, he also said that the class may be full...hmmm... anyone heard of this?

flygal22

Passed the PFT. Recruiter said they are trying to get alot of people into the 24 June class. Today he told me they are aiming to get me into the 9 July class.

jrbski72

In you class

Hey Guys I am a SNFO and will be reporting in on 24 June as well, That would be cool to meet up somewhere before reporting in. If not I will see you guys when the fun begins:icon_rage

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
Alot of us plan on meeting up at the Ashton Inn & Suites near NASP at around 1700 on Saturday the 24th. If you get this before hand, see you there.

pdx

HSM Pilot
Remember to behave. The walls have eyes in pensacola, especially near NAS and Seville Quarter. Sometimes incomming OCs run their mouths thinking nobody will ever hear it.

When my class was running indoc, some of us were in Wal-mart when we heard someone talking about how he was going to "rock OCS" and "not take any $hit from the drill instructors." He was giving all sorts of "advice" to another OC.

A few weeks later, an even more retarded candidate-to-be was heard bragging in the five flags barber shop while getting a high and tight.

As far as I know, both of these guys made it through OCS without any major incidents, but I guarantee they earned a little extra attention from their drill instructors.