• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 24 JAN 2016

KAT_AWO

Hi everyone! I had constant page errors and couldnt get on to post until today. Got my Finsel letter from my Skipper last Wednesday. I am with Y'all 24 January! FB request sent! It's going to be a shock coming from beautiful Florida weather to Newport weather. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
It seems there's about two classes a month.
Classes convene every 3 weeks on a Sunday. Graduation takes place every 3 weeks on a Friday. You are in Class 09-16. You graduate on April 15th as a commissioned officer.

Highly recommend this attachment as you all prepare to report on January 24th. Just updated last month, thanks to a few recent OCS graduates on OHARP duty.

Attachments

• OCS SURVIVOR'S GUIDE 23OCT2015.pdf
    434 KB · Views: 49

KAT_AWO

Classes convene every 3 weeks on a Sunday. Graduation takes place every 3 weeks on a Friday. You are in Class 09-16. You graduate on April 15th as a commissioned officer.

Highly recommend this attachment as you all prepare to report on January 24th. Just updated last month, thanks to a few recent OCS graduates on OHARP duty.

Thanks for the Gouge Chop07! Very kind of you to share it.

-KAT

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
I starting to notice that 03 Jan guys were getting their letters. You aren't kidding, waiting for FINSEL/ waiting to class up is far more excruciating than it was waiting for the board to convene. You stoked to be back on active duty?
Learn to enjoy it you will during A-pool, waiting to class up for primary and advance.