• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 24 JAN 2016

FAS1

FAS1
I know its extremely far out, however I have been told that 24 JAN 2016 is my class date. If there are any others with this anticipated date feel free to share. Thanks.

happyhourchris

I'm fly... I'm pilot.
pilot
Just talked to Mr. Paul in the fleet shop, I'm "penciled in" for this class as well! I honestly can't wait to freeze my ass off with y'all!

happyhourchris

I'm fly... I'm pilot.
pilot
I read in another thread that CNRC is issuing the FINSELs about four classes out. It looks like the 3 Jan classed received a slew of FINSELs about the time the 18 Oct class convened. That being said, perhaps we should start receiving our FINSELs sometime in early November (8 Nov class). Just a bit of speculation... I'm going stir crazy waiting!

Derek O

I read in another thread that CNRC is issuing the FINSELs about four classes out. It looks like the 3 Jan classed received a slew of FINSELs about the time the 18 Oct class convened. That being said, perhaps we should start receiving our FINSELs sometime in early November (8 Nov class). Just a bit of speculation... I'm going stir crazy waiting!

I starting to notice that 03 Jan guys were getting their letters. You aren't kidding, waiting for FINSEL/ waiting to class up is far more excruciating than it was waiting for the board to convene. You stoked to be back on active duty?

happyhourchris

I'm fly... I'm pilot.
pilot
@Derek O I am! The three year break for school was awesome but I'm glad to be heading back. I actually just got back from my last flight yesterday and plan on chllin' until January. I feel like calling Mr. Paul but I'm sure he's tired of hearing from me.

Derek O

@Derek O I am! The three year break for school was awesome but I'm glad to be heading back. I actually just got back from my last flight yesterday and plan on chllin' until January. I feel like calling Mr. Paul but I'm sure he's tired of hearing from me.

Haha I hear that, I want to call him daily but it won't get me anywhere. Just got to wait it out. I'm in the same boat, just got back from my final flying TAD deal a few weeks ago. I'm done until January. Kicking back and going home at noon while I can.