• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

Pushed = selection postponed, so technically only 101 are locked in for FY23 so far, right? Or, does that include the over-selects from FY22?

If my understanding is correct, this means the remaining slots are roughly 286 - (101+overselects from FY22) = 185 at most

And, this needs to be distributed over 3 boards (or 2 as the case may be)?
pushed means they already had OCS dates and then they were moved, so there are about 251 waiting in FY 23, and that doesn't count the ones that were already FY 23.

usually they have 4 boards in a CY and usually they don't start picking for the next FY until after March.

Michael Campbell

Hey y’all, pretty bitter about having to join this thread, but here I am. I was on the November board & got a ProRec-N. My scores were 53 6/8/6 (2nd attempt). Going to stick with these scores as people with lower scores than me were just picked up.
Going to try and get a new round of LOR’s, some interview appraisals (which I didn’t have before), and maybe, if I can afford it, some flight hours. Hoping that all this hooplah about over-picking SNAs is all conjecture and we all get selected in May. Let the insanity of this thread come alive, because Novembers thread was mayhem.

Maze_soba

pushed means they already had OCS dates and then they were moved, so there are about 251 waiting in FY 23, and that doesn't count the ones that were already FY 23.

usually they have 4 boards in a CY and usually they don't start picking for the next FY until after March.
Ah, gotcha, thank you for the clarification.

Gonna start tapering my expectations now so I can be pleasantly surprised in the event that the May board isn't cancelled lol.

vbts13

does that mean there could be a board in May for FY 24?

FloridaDad

So let's go ahead and assume that the May board is getting cancelled. What does this mean for our chances later in the year?

exNavyOffRec

does that mean there could be a board in May for FY 24?

no that gets into another batch of issues

So let's go ahead and assume that the May board is getting cancelled. What does this mean for our chances later in the year?

depends on what the hard goals look like and how many people drop before and during OCS

until NRC cancels you have to move forward as if it is happening

BDavis11

Contributor
Hey y’all, pretty bitter about having to join this thread, but here I am. I was on the November board & got a ProRec-N. My scores were 53 6/8/6 (2nd attempt). Going to stick with these scores as people with lower scores than me were just picked up.
Going to try and get a new round of LOR’s, some interview appraisals (which I didn’t have before), and maybe, if I can afford it, some flight hours. Hoping that all this hooplah about over-picking SNAs is all conjecture and we all get selected in May. Let the insanity of this thread come alive, because Novembers thread was mayhem.
I’m here with you brother!!

FloridaDad

no that gets into another batch of issues

depends on what the hard goals look like and how many people drop before and during OCS

until NRC cancels you have to move forward as if it is happening
Thanks! I really appreciate all the help you give all of us here! And you're right, we have to keep moving like things are happening, and decisions can be made as more information comes out.

What's an interview appraisal?