• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

schen0222

Welcome to the club! What was your GPA if you don't mind us asking?
2.56 in mathematics, I was originally electrical engineering which ranked my gpa. After i switched out my gpa shot up. I failed to address my gpa in my motivational statement which i probably should have done

FloridaDad

2.56 in mathematics, I was originally electrical engineering which ranked my gpa. After i switched out my gpa shot up. I failed to address my gpa in my motivational statement which i probably should have done
I'm also at a 2.5 GPA (in music lol). I'm shooting for minimum 8's if not 9's because I don't think a 7 will cut it at that GPA level :/

schen0222

I'm also at a 2.5 GPA (in music lol). I'm shooting for minimum 8's if not 9's because I don't think a 7 will cut it at that GPA level :/
Triple 8’s or 9’s would definitely put you in a good spot, maybe flight hours too because according to the board feedback they looked at them (I only had 5)

FloridaDad

Triple 8’s or 9’s would definitely put you in a good spot, maybe flight hours too because according to the board feedback they looked at them (I only had 5)
I don't think I can afford flight hours sadly :/ but I am considering doing a ground school to bump things a bit! I'll take my first ASTB on Monday and I'll know where I stand then!

BB Poison

Contributor
200.gif

What's up everyone! Fresh off the 01NOV2021 results with a pro-rec Y for SNFO, gonna be reapplying at this board for SNA only.

Maze_soba

I don't think I can afford flight hours sadly :/ but I am considering doing a ground school to bump things a bit! I'll take my first ASTB on Monday and I'll know where I stand then!
Good luck man!! Relax and you'll be fine. You've obviously been studying hard and have the motivation so you're gonna kill it!

Kyle42

I’ve been getting flight hours on a budget. I graduated in May so I’m extra broke. Basically been taking my paychecks straight to the flight school. My check ride is soon though!

BDavis11

Contributor
Hey guys, guess I’ll be joining this carousel. This will be my second attempt. 56 6/6/6

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec Would you be able to weigh in here?
Seems like they over selected again with 101 SNAs if I'm reading the sheet correctly.
From 0-42% what's the likelihood of us getting cancelled?
well they picked 101 and they pushed 150 so that is 251 for FY 23 and FY 22 had a goal of 286, what does that tell you about the chances of future boards.

Maze_soba

well they picked 101 and they pushed 150 so that is 251 for FY 23 and FY 22 had a goal of 286, what does that tell you about the chances of future boards.
Pushed = selection postponed, so technically only 101 are locked in for FY23 so far, right? Or, does that include the over-selects from FY22?

If my understanding is correct, this means the remaining slots are roughly 286 - (101+overselects from FY22) = 185 at most

And, this needs to be distributed over 3 boards (or 2 as the case may be)?