• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

65, 7, 6, 7

my recruiter seems to think those scores are great, personally I’m quite disappointed especially with that 6. I made a few dumb mistakes on the UAV section that I know hurt me there
If you want SNA then study and try again, if you are good with SNFO then I would say hold with those scores.

WorldWar33.3

His FOFAR is good, but PFAR is low, however lots of time for him to study and go again.
It's definitely not impossible, because there is a chance that he could get an SNA slot, as shown on the previous board with some guys having a 6 PFAR. It seemed like the last board preferred people with good (3.0+) GPAs. I'd say he should send it!

FloridaDad

It's definitely not impossible, because there is a chance that he could get an SNA slot, as shown on the previous board with some guys having a 6 PFAR. It seemed like the last board preferred people with good (3.0+) GPAs. I'd say he should send it!
Im at 2.5 so gpa won’t help me. I was shooting for an 8 for that reason

exNavyOffRec

I think it was 1 that was picked with a 6 going for SNA, the overall average is over 7, going to board with a 6 is a very low percentage shot.

65, 7, 6, 7

my recruiter seems to think those scores are great, personally I’m quite disappointed especially with that 6. I made a few dumb mistakes on the UAV section that I know hurt me there
Pretty damn good dude. Any chance for a writeup haha? You keeping those scores or retaking?

willmur

65, 7, 6, 7

Solid scores man, don’t be so hard on yourself! I semi-bombed my first attempt last week and got a 48 5/5/6. My recruiter reassured me that he’s seen worse scores get picked up but given the average scores for the past couple boards I’m certainly going to need to retake.