• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Dboom85

Banned
Went through an entire deck of about 400 ANIT flash cards tonight and only missed 20. I’m starting to feel really good heading into my test, but I’m also terrified that I’m going to finish and see something less than the 8 I’ve set as a minimum for myself! One more day to prepare and then is go time!
Be sure to get out and move around, a run or lifting session could be a good brain reset. Eat well too

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
Hey man, don’t stress it. The more relaxed you are the better you will do, especially on the stick and throttle part
Stick and throttle got me when I first did it. My nerves got the better of me so I gotta work on that

Reactions: Fib

FloridaDad

Hey man, don’t stress it. The more relaxed you are the better you will do, especially on the stick and throttle part
Be sure to get out and move around, a run or lifting session could be a good brain reset. Eat well too
We go for walks while we do the flash cards and I take breaks during studying to call friends/family on the phone and walk. On many I’m going to be waking up early enough to get a good walk in, eat a solid breakfast, and shower so I feel good when I go to test. Got have that psychological edge too :)

GoldLeaf

Went through an entire deck of about 400 ANIT flash cards tonight and only missed 20. I’m starting to feel really good heading into my test, but I’m also terrified that I’m going to finish and see something less than the 8 I’ve set as a minimum for myself! One more day to prepare and then is go time!
you’ve got it! Rooting for you!