• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23FEB2022 SWO BOARD

Rulei27

Also

I saw your post on page 1. An 8 pt improvement on OAR, what/ how did you study?!
I have a very stupid question. This is my first time submitting my application for SWO OCS. I am trying to see where i am supposed to submit mu package?

RhodesReese

I have a very stupid question. This is my first time submitting my application for SWO OCS. I am trying to see where i am supposed to submit mu package?
It’s in the checklist. Be sure to follow it prior to submitting

Attachments

• BABF8C42-9094-4290-83BB-EADCB2042BFE.jpeg
    BABF8C42-9094-4290-83BB-EADCB2042BFE.jpeg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 41
  • OCS_Check_List.pdf
    182.9 KB · Views: 47

jackfrost23

Hey all,

So my package was rolled over to this past SWO board without me knowing. I just found out yesterday I was selected for the March 27th class yesterday.
Super short notice for me since I wasn't expecting this. I have a lot of personal affairs to get in order as well as making sure I am in peak physical shape and have Bravo/Charlie memorized. Because of this, I've requested to delay my OCS class to a later date.

Does anyone know if the odds of a SWO applicant requesting a delayed class are high? Or should I accept the fact that I am leaving on March 27th for sure?
Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this or knows someone who has.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bwfagan123123

Hey all,

So my package was rolled over to this past SWO board without me knowing. I just found out yesterday I was selected for the March 27th class yesterday.
Super short notice for me since I wasn't expecting this. I have a lot of personal affairs to get in order as well as making sure I am in peak physical shape and have Bravo/Charlie memorized. Because of this, I've requested to delay my OCS class to a later date.

Does anyone know if the odds of a SWO applicant requesting a delayed class are high? Or should I accept the fact that I am leaving on March 27th for sure?
Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this or knows someone who has.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hey, I don't have a date yet but my package was rolled over from last November to Feb without me knowing. Unsure if you're a prior or not, but I requested mid-May when my command asked me my preferred detach date.

jackfrost23

Hey, I don't have a date yet but my package was rolled over from last November to Feb without me knowing. Unsure if you're a prior or not, but I requested mid-May when my command asked me my preferred detach date.
May would be an ideal class date for me too. Hopefully, they push me back because I'm stressing right now.
Not prior, civilian. Not sure if that makes any difference in their decision.