• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23FEB2022 SWO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

At board list.
Some numbers, per dashboard they only need about 120 of the 245 to make shipping goal, that means the will need to select more to be safe, but per dashboard NRC has allocated over 300 spots for this board, that means if you get a N from this board you should take a really hard look at your application as they technically could pick everyone that applied if they wanted to.

isabg0919

SWO Candidate- OCS May 29, 2022
Some numbers, per dashboard they only need about 120 of the 245 to make shipping goal, that means the will need to select more to be safe, but per dashboard NRC has allocated over 300 spots for this board, that means if you get a N from this board you should take a really hard look at your application as they technically could pick everyone that applied if they wanted to.
That is really good insight. I am hoping my increase of gpa to 3.86 will do it this time around ?

Thank you for providing this information! Much appreciated and hoping for the best :)

Carsonj31!

Quick question sir,
Do some packages get rolled over from previous boards if they are PROREC-N? I ask this because I was an alternate on the 11NOV board but noticed I'm on this at-board list. I didn't resubmit for this board and I have additional documents being finalized for a reconsideration on the 11APR board. A rollover is the only thing I can think of for me making this board.

exNavyOffRec

Quick question sir,
Do some packages get rolled over from previous boards if they are PROREC-N? I ask this because I was an alternate on the 11NOV board but noticed I'm on this at-board list. I didn't resubmit for this board and I have additional documents being finalized for a reconsideration on the 11APR board. A rollover is the only thing I can think of for me making this board.
They don't, either a Y or N, if N they just go away. Are you sure you were a N for Nov? Did you see your name on the sheet?

There are no alternates for OCS boards, it is the system that needs to be updated for AD as it is not really designed for AD and OCS.

user9876

They don't, either a Y or N, if N they just go away. Are you sure you were a N for Nov? Did you see your name on the sheet?

There are no alternates for OCS boards, it is the system that needs to be updated for AD as it is not really designed for AD and OCS.
I was a N for the November board, my recruiter called me about a month ago and said they were rolling the N packages into this February board, he said this was the first time they did something like this from his time in recruiting. I upped my OAR score 8 points so hoping to be a Y this time around!

exNavyOffRec

I was a N for the November board, my recruiter called me about a month ago and said they were rolling the N packages into this February board, he said this was the first time they did something like this from his time in recruiting. I upped my OAR score 8 points so hoping to be a Y this time around!
That would be the first time ever, they are way behind on selections and when the board submission closed they didn't have enough submissions to make shipping goal. This could be a way to try and make shipping goal.

If they just grabbed the N's and sent them over they may have not bothered to do updates to info in the board.

The good news is that they could be more open to lowering their criteria for selection, the bad news is if a person doesn't get selected at this board that is really sending a message to the candidate.

Carsonj31!

Yes I was N in November. My name was on the board results. The rollover is interesting for sure. However, with me catching the rollover late I'm just hoping it does not result in a DNR before I could actually send the updated criteria that would strengthen the package. While an earlier selection than the APR board would be great, a DNR would be devastating. My package was not weak but it definitely would be stronger with the added documents.

exNavyOffRec

Yes I was N in November. My name was on the board results. The rollover is interesting for sure. However, with me catching the rollover late I'm just hoping it does not result in a DNR before I could actually send the updated criteria that would strengthen the package. While an earlier selection than the APR board would be great, a DNR would be devastating. My package was not weak but it definitely would be stronger with the added documents.
If they were to give a DNR to you they would have done it at the last board.

user9876

Anyone have a educated guess on when the board will give out results? First board that I applied to my recruiter called me to tell me I was a N then I went on air warriors to see the list was posted for over a week.

isabg0919

SWO Candidate- OCS May 29, 2022
Anyone have a educated guess on when the board will give out results? First board that I applied to my recruiter called me to tell me I was a N then I went on air warriors to see the list was posted for over a week.
As early as the end of next week I would say. That's if this board follows like the last one (about 2 1/2 weeks for "unofficial" results)