• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

cte27

Good afternoon, checking in for this board. I asked my recruiter about this early-select calculator and he didn’t know what I was talking about. I was wondering if one of the recruiters on here might be able to calculate my score for me.

GPA: 3.42
Major: Aerospace Engineering
OAR: 75
ASTB: 9/7/7

Cheers

papacap

Good afternoon, checking in for this board. I asked my recruiter about this early-select calculator and he didn’t know what I was talking about. I was wondering if one of the recruiters on here might be able to calculate my score for me.

GPA: 3.42
Major: Aerospace Engineering
OAR: 75
ASTB: 9/7/7

Cheers
I think it's safe to say that your calculator score will probably put you well into auto select range. But I'm curious as well. My recruiter told me the same thing.

Ozarky

pilot
I think it's safe to say that your calculator score will probably put you well into auto select range. But I'm curious as well. My recruiter told me the same thing.

My recruiter apparently uses it, and calculated my pilot score as 87 with scores of 55 and 6/7/6 and 3.1 GPA. So with that said, I’d say y’all are definitely prime candidates for auto-select, considering Rufio’s statement that anything over 85 will put the odds in your favor.

aribjc

Finally got ADD waiver issues out of the way, excited to get on this board with y'all

Major: Econ B.S.
ASTB: 63 7/6/7
GPA: 2.86

Hoping that my work experience and such after college will help balance out that gpa. Good luck to everyone else!

Lukess

Checking in:
Really thinking about retaking the ASTB and putting in more than 2 weeks of studying. I probably will retake but here's what I got on my first attempt.
B.S 2.7 w/Nutrition minor
48/5/6/6
4yrs AD Marines (0317 Scout Sniper) 2 tours, combat action and such.
Still gotta do the N3M bullshit but I got my secret clearance before I went to sniper school, so hopefully I can just bypass that shit.

Josh King

I’m going to submit for pilot board in July, can’t do the may board due to me being on deployment and unable to do the eye exam or body measurements. Unless if someone knows if I can get a waiver.
My ASTB scores are 43 4/5/5 i have recommendation letters from two Capt’s and three LCDR’s. Working on my interviews. I know my scores are only qualifying but hoping my Naval record will pull me up. Does anyone know if they even take that into consideration? I’m an AD1 in for 8 Year’s and have my A&P, General Radio Telephone Operators license with radar endorsement and my spacetech license. My GPA is 3.72 BA of science in Aviation Maintenance Technology.

RocksAndWedes

pilot
Hi everyone!

I'll be submitting to this board as well, but I'm about to retake the ASTB near the end of this month.

Applying: SNA Only
GPA: 3.26
Major: B.S. Geology, Leadership Minor.
ASTB: 48/4/6/5

I was told from my recruiter that I was at a 75% for select score for SNA with what I have, but I clearly understand that the scores need to be higher.

Josh King

I’m going to submit for pilot board in July, can’t do the may board due to me being on deployment and unable to do the eye exam or body measurements. Unless if someone knows if I can get a waiver.
My ASTB scores are 43 4/5/5 i have recommendation letters from two Capt’s and three LCDR’s. Working on my interviews. I know my scores are only qualifying but hoping my Naval record will pull me up. Does anyone know if they even take that into consideration? I’m an AD1 in for 8 Year’s and have my A&P, General Radio Telephone Operators license with radar endorsement and my spacetech license. My GPA is 3.72 BA of science in Aviation Maintenance Technology.
Does anyone have the actual calculator? I’m confused on how it works I though it was just adding your OAR, AQR and NA OR NFO Score.